5 Top Interview Tips
These 5 interview tips will ensure a successful interview:
- Common questions. Consider the most likely questions that you are going to be asked before you even get to the interview. This way you are ready and won’t get stuck for something to say. The most common interview questions can all be prepared for.
- Research. Knowing a thing or two about your potential employer will assist you in the interview. It will help you to tailor your responses and to show you are keen. Spend some time reading the corporate website at least.
- Focus. On the day of an interview, allow plenty of time to get there without rushing or being stressed by delays. Bring everything you may need such as Identification, CV, Training Certificates. Remember to check what you have been asked to bring along by your potential employer.
- Ask something. Never say you have nothing to ask at the interview. It makes you seem disinterested so always have a few questions to ask and these can be planned in advance.
- End positively. When the interview is approaching an end try to conclude on a positive note. This could be as simple as saying something like, “I look forward to hearing from you.”