Healthcare Staff Recruitment are working in partnership with our client seeking to recruit 2 full time experienced Support Worker to work night shifts with young people with physical, learning disabilities and/or complex health needs in a children’s service half way between Dudley and Stourbridge.
The ideal candidate will: –
- have 6 month’s experience as a Support Worker in a similar environment in the UK
- Be prepared to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
- Be able to provide a minimum of 2 references covering the last 3 years employment history
- Be passionate about providing person centred support to young people
- Be a team player
If you have at least 6 months in a similar role please apply today.
If you are successful you will benefit from:
- Stakeholder Pension
- Share Save Scheme
- Free Employee Assistive Scheme
- Annual Care Awards