Are you a Dynamic, quick thinking compassionate A&E Nurse with good organisational and time management skills? If this sounds like you then why not come and work with HSR? We will find you the best A&E shifts in the area.
HSR are looking for experienced Registered A&E Nurses for the Emergency Department in St Asaph.
The Emergency department is a combination of assessment areas and short stay beds. As a A&E nurse you will be caring for emergency, often critical patients. You will be assisting with checking in patients and doing triage for the doctors. You will be responsible for maintaining care standards on your shift, working alongside the doctors to keep patients and family members updated, maintain patients records and also building that relationship with the patient and family members so you can reassure them through their time in A&E.
We have day and night shifts and they can be flexible to your lifestyle
What do we need from you?
• Minimum of 6 months experience
within the 2 Years
• To provide 2 clinical references to
cover 3 years employment
• Current and valid NMC Registration
• Compassionate care to various
patients who will be in A&E
• Motivated and committed to the
• Be able to handle and overcome
• Strong ability to work well in a team
• Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do for you?
• Weekly Pay
• Free Uniform
• Your DBS cost refunded
• Free onsite parking
• Earn up to £48.79 per hour
• Payment options: PAYE or choose
your own Umbrella
• Free Mandatory and CPD Training
• Clinical Supervision and Re-
• A member of our team available for
support 24 hours a day 7 days a
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS wales then apply now and a member of our friendly team will contact to you proceed with your registration.