We have an Exciting opportunity for a Band 5 Registered Nurse to join our Client in St Asaph on the CCU Ward.
As an experience RGN you will provide specialist person centred care and support patients with complex medical conditions.
As an enthusiastic Complex Care Nurse relationship building with patients and family members are crucial. You must be able to demonstrate Care and compassion and enjoy forming relationships with a variety of people.
HSR are one of the leading providers to NHS Wales, offering our staff flexible shifts to fit around your lifestyle. You can expect a steady supply of work with opportunities to work on wards providing excellent patient care and specialist care whilst enjoying the freedom to choose when and where you want to work. You will become part of our highly skilled workforce, helping to deliver emotional and practical nursing care to patients and observing for deteriorating patient and initiate early interventions in a calm and co-ordinated manner.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do or you?
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Free onsite parking
- Earn up to £38.00 per hour
- Payment options: PAYE or choose your own Umbrella
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales, then apply now or call Alison at our St Asaph Office on 01745 605405 Option 1