Complex Care Support Worker
If you’re looking for work within Healthcare, with a company who will actively promote your personal and career development – look no further than HSR
What is the role?
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Complex Care Assistant/Support Worker to join our team and provide support to our Client in the Denbighshire area.
Our client provides care to service users with Mental Health and learning disabilities,
Support involves personal care, moving & handling, and medication administration. The job role requires a dedicated, flexible, consistent, and reliable support worker who will get to know the service users and anticipate their needs.
Why join HSR?
Healthcare Staff Recruitment is a trusted specialist agency and is one of the leading providers to NHS Wales. As well as being committed to providing the best quality nursing care and support, we pride ourselves on representing our candidates and clients equally. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
- A Great hourly rate of £9.25- £21.38 Per hour
- PAYE and Limited Company pay options
- Holiday pay you choose- Accrue or be paid week by week
- Paid weekly
- Paid Travel Expenses * Subject to Client
- Hours to suit you and your circumstances
- Free training and career development
- Pension Contribution
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
What do we need from you?
- Previous 6 months experience is essential
- Provide a minimum of two referees to cover your last 3 years employment
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undergo a DBS check.
Take the next step in your career and enjoy the flexibility of managing your own hours and creating a great work-life balance.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and would like to join our growing team here at HSR Apply today. One of our friendly members will be on hand start your registration.