Are you a Productive, Perceptive and Positive A&E Nurse that is well organised and punctual, then HSR would like to work with you. We can offer you the best A&E shifts in the area.
Why come and work with HSR?
HSR are actively seeking experienced Registered A&E Nurses for the Emergency Department in the St Asaph area. The Accident & Emergency department is a mix of assessment areas and short stay beds.
Your duties as an A&E nurse will include but not limited to
- Caring for emergency and critical patients.
- Assisting with checking in patients & triage for the doctors.
- Responsible for maintaining high care standards on your shift
- Working alongside doctors and colleagues to update patients and family members
- Patient record maintenance.
As an enthusiastic A&E nurse relationship building with patients and family members are crucial so you can reassure them during their time in A&E.
HSR have both Day Shifts 07:30 – 14:00 and 14:00-21:00 and Night shifts 20:45-07:45 available. Shifts are flexible so that you can work around your lifestyle. Work available now
What we need from you
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Compassionate care to various patients who will be in A&E
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What HSR does for you
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Free onsite parking
- Earnings up to £48.79 per hour
- Various Payment options: PAYE or your own Umbrella
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- Experienced Team Member available to support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
Come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales. Apply now and one of our friendly team members will contact to you advance your registration.