HSR are currently seeking a Compassionate and Caring Healthcare Assistant to join our fabulous team of HCA’s and Support workers.
We are looking for dedicated, caring, and motivated Healthcare Assistants to work with our client in Porthmadog. Our service users are nursing home based with some patients in need of one to one care who can display challenging behaviour.
You will be responsible for service users with a range of different needs so you will be flexible and organised. You will have fantastic listening and communication skills and be able to solve any situations that arise in a calm and patient manner.
Why Join HSR?
We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals support, encouragement, and each healthcare professional we work with is valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
We have a range of shifts available for both days and nights. Registering with HSR gives you complete flexible so you can work around your needs, family and lifestyle.
What do we need from you?
- Previous 6 months experience is essential
- Be adaptable to working alone and in a team
- Be friendly, polite, and caring to all
- Follow all support plans and report any concerns
- Reliability and pride in your work
What Benefits can we give you?
- A Great hourly rate of £9.25-£21.38 Per hour
- Holiday pay you choose- Accrue or be paid week by week
- Paid weekly
- Paid Travel Expenses * Subject to Client
- Hours to suit you and your circumstances
- Free training and career development
- Pension Contribution
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and would like to join our growing team here at HSR Apply today. One of our friendly members will be on hand start your registration.