Do you have a caring and compassionate manner and are passionate about working in Residential and Nursing Homes?
If this sounds like you HSR are looking for a passionate Healthcare Assistant to join us to support our client in Denbighshire. You will be taking care of the elderly so will need a compassionate and caring Nature. You will have the responsibility of meeting the personal care needs of the service user and assisting with all aspects of daily living. You will provide all aspects of physical care were necessary, bathing feeding, dressing, etc and promote their dignity and privacy and help them be independent in the home.
Why Join HSR? We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
We Currently have various day Night Shifts available and we can be flexible to suit your lifestyle
• Previous 6 months experience is essential
• Be adaptable to working alone and in a team
• Be friendly, polite, and caring to all
• Follow all support plans and report any concerns
• Reliability and take pride in you work
What Benefits can we give you?
• A Great hourly rate of £9.25-£21.38 Per hour
• Holiday pay you choose- Accrue or be paid week by week
• Paid weekly
• Paid Travel Expenses * Subject to Client
• Hours to suit you and your circumstances
• Free training and career development
• Pension Contribution
• Free uniform
• DBS refunded
• A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you feel you are the right person for this role , then apply today and a friendly member of our team will be in touch to start your registration.