Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
Our client do not just talk about putting employees first. They understand and recognise that they wouldn’t exist without your combined energy, expertise and effort. So they invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Do you want to join a mental health service where you can make a difference every day? If so, come and join their team as an RMN!
Our client provides acute adult mental health services, delivered in partnership with the local NHS Trust , at their purpose-built facility in Nottinghamshire. After two years of successfully providing mental health services for women, they opened a second service in May on behalf of the Trust, for male patients and they are about to open our brand new PICU service.
We are working with them to find RMNs and Charge Nurses to work on our acute wards who will:
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness and personality disorder
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- At a more senior level, you’ll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
To be successful as an RMN, you’ll need:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach – our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Joining bonus £3,000 either bonus or an e-voucher code for the Benefits portal to be redeemed on various items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- If more than 100 miles up to £4,000 (To be repaid if individual does not complete probation & leaves)
- Payment into the pension scheme
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of their choice
For more information call 01745 605 405 option 2 and speak to Natalie or apply online and we will call you back within 24 hours!