Mental Health Nurse / Learning Disability Nurse (RMN / RNLD)
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Mental Health Nurse / RMN or Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD to join our dedicated team here at HSR.
You will have experience in Developing and implementing Care plans for the patients, be able to work well alone or as part of a team and work well under Pressure. You will be resilient and adaptable to any situations you come across on a shift.
HSR have both Day Shifts 07:45 – 14:00 and 14:00-20:00 and Night shifts 19:45-07:45 available. Shifts are flexible so that you can work around your lifestyle and hours available now.
What HSR need from you
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Compassionate care to various and all patients
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What HSR does for you
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Free onsite parking
- Earnings up to £48.79 per hour
- Various Payment options: PAYE or your own Umbrella
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- Experienced Team Member available to support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you are a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)/ Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) with a passion for delivering outstanding care, Come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales. Apply now and one of our friendly team members will contact to you advance your registration.