Mental Health Support Worker
HSR have an exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Support Worker to join our specialist team, to work with our client based in Holywell.
This role requires you to be reliable, motivated and able to provide impeccable care support and attention to the patients within the facility. You will be responsible for service users with a range of different needs so you will need to be flexible and organised. You will have fantastic listening and communication skills and be able to solve any situations that arise in a calm and patient manner.
Why join HSR?
Healthcare Staff Recruitment is a trusted specialist agency and is one of the leading providers to NHS Wales. As well as being committed to providing the best quality nursing care and support, we pride ourselves on representing our candidates and clients equally. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
- A Great hourly rate of £9.25-£21.38 Per hour
- PAYE and Limited Company pay options
- Holiday pay you choose- Accrue or be paid week by week
- Paid weekly
- Paid Travel Expenses * Subject to Client
- Hours to suit you and your circumstances
- Free training and career development
- Pension Contribution
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
What do we need from you?
- Previous 6 months experience is essential
- Provide a minimum of two referees to cover your last 3 years employment
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undergo a DBS check.
Take the next step in your career and enjoy the flexibility of managing your own hours and creating a great work-life balance.
If you feel you would be a good fit for this position and would like to join our growing team here at HSR Apply today. One of our friendly members will be on hand start your registration.