Healthcare Staff Recruitment are supporting our client in Shropshire in the search for an Operations Manager for a fixed term contract until March 2021.
Do you have management experience in a Health & Social Care setting and working with a range of partners at management level? Do you pride yourself on the continuous improvement in service delivery and improving outcomes? Then HSR want to hear from you!
The operations manager role is working to develop and monitor a framework to create transparency and provide weekly updates to Service Manager. You will be working in partnership with many internal and external partners and linking with the adult services social team to provide support around:
– Good Practice & Record Keeping
– Develop and promote a mechanism to identify gaps in practice, self reflection and continuous improvement
– Monitoring personal and regularity around staff supervision
– Monitoring complaints process, review and analysis to develop improvement
– Promote and integrate structured learning
– Driver with access to vehicle
– BA Hons in Health & Social Care or Equivalent
– Ideally a Leadership & Management Qualification
– Experiencing of managing budgets & project management
– Proven leadership success with the ability to motivate and enthuse staff
– Good knowledge and understanding of the demands of Adult Social Care and practice in a range of settings including CQC regulated services.
– Good knowledge of relevant legislation
Apply online and a member of the team will be in touch with 24 hours to discuss your experience and application process.