Job Title: Recruitment Advisor
Contract type: Permanent – full time
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Salary: £19,000 + Company Bonus Entitlement (After Qualifying Period)
Job location: St. Asaph
Start date: TBC
This role offers you the potential to maintain and develop the existing client base but also to develop and win new business and hard work and endeavours will be rewarded.
Do you possess business sales skills and the desire to develop your career within a thriving, expanding Recruitment Agency? Are you looking for a role which you can make your own and become an integral part of the team`s success?
As a Recruitment Advisor you will be responsible for managing and developing your own client base, taking responsibility for your own revenue and potential earnings.
- Maintain and develop the recruitment desk for temporary agency healthcare support workers.
- Managing the recruitment process from initial enquiry through to candidate selection and placement.
- Taking job requirements from clients and visit clients onsite to discuss requirements and assess their needs and requirements.
- Screening candidates, matching their skills to specific job requirements and company cultures – conducting telephone screenings, registration interviews and post-registration calls with candidates
- Submitting relevant staff profiles to clients, arranging interviews, and managing the offer process, dealing with any negotiations that arise.
- Maximising shift fulfilment and client satisfaction.
- Assist the administrator with any timesheet issues and reconciliation as placements are completed on a weekly basis and the maintenance of the pay and charge process through to finance.
- Developing both existing and new business opportunities, working with a diverse range of clients in North Wales and North West using our existing preferred supplier status.
- Contact regularly existing and potential clients to expand business for the support desk, identifying new opportunities within defined areas for temporary or permanent placements and supporting the Business Development Manager.
- Maintaining regular contact with existing client base, adopting an account management approach
- Working within a targeted environment to achieve monetary and service-quality goals
- Providing a consistently high level of service to both clients and candidates, to maintain strong brand reputation.
- Processing booking requests on Pulse and allocating to candidates most suited.
- Be the appointed point of contact for your staff and deliver first line supervision and quality issues and maintain disciplinary issues.
- Responsible for coordinating the out of hour cover between yourself and 3 others.
- An understanding of the recruitment process.
- A proven track record in recruiting of temporary staffing is preferred but not essential as full training and support will be given.
- The ability to manage both existing client accounts and identify and develop new business opportunities.
- The drive and tenacity to achieve targets and goals, whilst maintaining the highest possible service standards.
- A flexible approach to problem solving within a professional business environment.
- A genuine passion for customer service – able to deal with candidates, clients and any other parties with tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Organised way of working, able to manage several key projects/tasks at one time to meet strict deadlines.
- An honest approach, ensuring that any commitments to candidates and clients are met and expectations are managed effectively.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds