HSR are looking for a motivated cheerful and approachable person to manage a Residential Care Home in Colwyn Bay. The home is a purposely built 32 Residential Home. The Home is a General Residential Home for adults, which includes Mild Dementia. You will be responsible for ensuring all CIW regulations are met and to ensure the home provides and maintains the highest levels of care and service in accordance with the company’s aims, objectives, policies, and procedures. The home will require you to build the occupancy as it is brand new, so building relationships with Local Authorities is key. You will be leading the existing dedicated and loyal staff team and will have on going Training and support. Having a transferable DBS would be advantageous.
- Flexible, reliable, and punctual
- Approachable and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 3 years’ experience within the care sector
- QCF Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Competitive salary
- Enrollment into the government pension scheme
- In house training and personal and professional development
Hours and Annual Leave
- The Home Manager is expected to work 40 hours per week or in excess as necessary to meet the job description.
- Holiday entitlement: 5.6 weeks holiday per year (April-March)
Generally, the Home Manager is expected to work Mon – Fri during the usual daytime hours 9am – 5pm however, is expected to be available outside of these hours for emergencies or advice and to occasionally (once every 6-8 weeks) substitute a weekday for a weekend day or evening / night to ensure comprehensive management of our 24/7 service provision cover.
Salary: £33,000.00 to £34,000.00 /year
If this sounds like the perfect position for you, Apply today