Are you a passionate and inspirational leader? Do you have what it takes to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people with emotional and behavioural disorders?
We are looking for a Registered Manager to join an outstanding Children’s Home located in Oswestry, Shropshire.
With the benefit of a wider support network of surrounding services, the company specialise in care and support to children and young people. Working as a Registered Manager, you must be willing to go above and beyond for the children and young people in your service. You must hold a Level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Children and Young People’s Residential Management) qualification, with experience as a Deputy or Registered Manager.
Salary and Benefits
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Opportunity to work flexible hours.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Progression Opportunities
- Recent experience working either as a Registered Manager or as a Deputy Manager of a Children’s Home.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (or equivalent qualification).
- Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (or equivalent qualification).
- Full UK Driving Licence.