Are you a Compassionate and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse?
Here at HSR we are looking for an experience Registered Mental Health Nurse with the passion for delivering the best quality of care for our Client in Denbighshire. Our service users are living with a learning Disability or additional complex needs including Autism and Mental health Needs
You will have experience in Developing and implementing Care plans for the patients, be able to work well alone or as part of a team and work well under Pressure. You will be resilient and adaptable to any situations you come across on a shift
Why Join HSR? We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
We currently have Night shifts available and the hours are 19:45-08:00 and the shifts are flexible so that you can work around your lifestyle. We have work available now
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Compassionate care to all patients
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do or you?
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Free onsite parking
- Pay Rates Start between £18-£41.24
- Payment options: PAYE or Limited
- Holiday Pay you choose either to accrue or be paid week to week
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you feel you are the right person for this role, then apply today and a friendly member of our team will be in touch to start your registration.