Are you looking for a new flexible way of working this New year? Were you can pick and choose the shifts which suit your lifestyle and Commitments?
Well, if that sounds like you then Healthcare Staff Recruitment can help
We are looking of a Driven, quick thinking and Dynamic Registered Nurse with good organisational and time management skills to support our Client in Chester. You will have experience working in a Hospital Environment.
Why Join HSR? We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do or you?
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Earn up to £27.32 per hour
- Payment options: PAYE or choose your own Umbrella
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales then apply now and a member of our friendly team will contact to you proceed with your registration.