HSR need Passionate and Dynamic RGNS to support our clients in North Wales.
If you are a General Nurse or specialise in A&E, ITU, HDU, CCU then we have the position for you.
Here at HSR we pride ourselves on prioritising both our candidates and clients equally. By joining us you’ll be stepping away from the pressures and demands of a permanent role, whilst earning up to £38.98 on General Wards and £48.79 for specialist roles such as ITU and A&E.
We have a range of shifts available across all areas of the hospital with a mixture of Early, Late, Long Days and Nights available.
What do we need from you?
• Minimum of 6 months experience
within the 2 Years
• To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
• Current and valid NMC Registration
• Compassionate caring
• Motivated and committed to the Role
• Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
• Strong ability to work well in a team
• Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do or you?
• Weekly Pay
• Free Uniform
• Your DBS cost refunded
• Free onsite parking
• Earn up to £48.79 per hour
• Payment options: PAYE or choose your own Umbrella
• Free Mandatory and CPD Training
• Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
• A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales then apply now and a member of our friendly team will contact to you proceed with your registration