We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered General Nurse (RGN) to join our dedicated team here at HSR
As a Registered Nurse working within a care home, you’ll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of the residents to help deliver the quality care they deserve. Our Clients will look to you to create a safe and supportive environment for residents with range of physical and mental needs, whilst also relying on your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions.
You can expect a wide range of responsibilities, from developing tailored care plans to providing medicine safely and delivering excellence across everything you do. As a Registered Nurse (RGN), you’ll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way – and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
What HSR need from you
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Compassionate care to various and all patients
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What HSR does for you
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Free onsite parking
- Earnings up to £48.79 per hour
- Various Payment options: PAYE or your own Umbrella
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- Experienced Team Member available to support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
This is a rewarding and empowering job role.
If you’d like to use your clinical and people skills and provide the quality care you’d expect for your loved ones apply with HSR today, one of our friendly team members will contact to you advance your registration