Are you a Dynamic and Passionate Registered Nurse looking for a flexible way of working? If that is you here at Healthcare Staff Recruitment we can help.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to work on an Acute Surgical Assessment Unit in St Asaph.
You will have an interest in Surgery and deliver high standards of care to the patients. Patients will be admitted from outpatient clinics, GP Referrals and A&E. Your Job role will include pain management, post-op airway management, Dressing and would management and monitoring vital signs.
We have a range of Day shifts ranging from 7:30-15:00 & 11:45-20:30
Your roles and responsibilities will be
- Medication Administration
- Wound care
- Implementing and Evaluating Care
- Caring and Compassionate Manner
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- NMC registration
Benefits of working for HSR
- Dedicated Consultant
- Free On-site parking
- Free Uniforms
- Earn up to £38.00 per hour
- Payment Options: PAYE or Umbrella
- Weekly Pay
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision & Revalidation
- 24/7 On Call Team
- up to £250 Refer a friend*
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS wales then call Alison on 01745 605405 or click apply now and a member of our friendly team will contact to you proceed with your registration.