Here at Healthcare Staff Recruitment we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Nurse to work on a Respiratory Ward for our Client in Wrexham. You will be caring for patients with acute respiratory conditions, Chest drains and Tracheostomy.
You will have the skills and knowledge to provide outstanding care for respiratory patients. You will have experience in managing challenging and complex situations and deliver the same standard of care and compassion to all patients.
Why Join HSR? We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
We have Night shifts available and the hours are 14:00-21:00 and 20:45-07:45 and we can be flexible to suit your lifestyle.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the 2 Years
- To provide 2 clinical references to cover 3 years employment
- Current and valid NMC Registration
- Compassionate care to various patients who will be on the respiratory ward
- Motivated and committed to the Role
- Be able to handle and overcome difficult situations
- Strong ability to work well in a team
- Outstanding Communication Skills
What can HSR do or you?
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Your DBS cost refunded
- Free onsite parking
- Pay Rates Start between £18-£41.24
- Payment options: PAYE or Limited
- Holiday Pay you choose either to accrue or be paid week to week
- Free Mandatory and CPD Training
- Clinical Supervision and Re-Validation
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you would like to come and work for one of the leading providers to NHS Wales, then call Alison on 01745605405 or apply online and a member of our team will be in contact within 24hours