HSR are currently seeking a Compassionate and Caring Support Worker to join our Client in Colwyn Bay.
We are looking for dedicated, caring, and motivated support workers to work with our client. Our service users are living with a learning Disability or behaviours which are challenging.
You will be responsible for service users with a range of different needs so you will be flexible and organised. You will have fantastic listening and communication skills and be able to solve any situations that arise in a calm and patient manner.
Why Join HSR? We are a leading Healthcare Agency based in St Asaph. We are committed to giving the best quality Healthcare to our clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals the support, encourage and being valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
We have a range of Night Shifts Available and can be flexible to suit your lifestyle.
What do we need from you?
- Previous 6 months experience is essential
- Be adaptable to working alone and in a team
- Be friendly, polite, and caring to all
- Follow all support plans and report any concerns
- Reliability and take pride in you work
What Benefits can we give you?
- A Great hourly rate of £9.25-£21.38 Per hour
- Holiday pay you choose- Accrue or be paid week by week
- Paid weekly
- Paid Travel Expenses * Subject to Client
- Hours to suit you and your circumstances
- Free training and career development
- Pension Contribution
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If this sounds like the position for you then apply today were a friendly member of our team will start your registration.