Do you want the opportunity to real make a positive impact on someone’s life? We are looking for dedicated, caring, and motivated Support Workers to work with our client on the Wirral. Our client supports adults with learning disabilities.
You will be responsible for service users with a range of different needs so you will need to be flexible and organised. You will have fantastic listening and communication skills and be able to solve any situations that arise in a calm and patient manner. A variety of shifts are available, across different services on the Wirral.
Why Join HSR?
We are a leading Healthcare Agency and we are committed to giving the best quality service to both our candidates and clients. Our professional and friendly approach gives our healthcare professionals support, encouragement, and each healthcare professional we work with is valued which allows them to be the best they can be.
Registering with HSR gives you complete flexible so you can work around your needs, family and lifestyle.
What do we need from you?
- Previous 6 months experience is essential
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to undergo a check
What Benefits can we give you?
- A Great hourly rate of £9.25-£21.38 Per hour
- Paid weekly
- Holiday pay to be paid weekly with your wages
- Hours to suit you and your circumstances
- Free training and career development
- Pension Contribution
- Free uniform
- DBS refunded
- A member of our team available for support 24 hours a day 7 days a week
If you would like to register or need more information, apply online or call 01244 906221 and a member of our team will be happy to assist.