An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Cheshire and Wirral Area for a floating support worker to join HSR, a leading healthcare agency, based in North Wales. Our Healthcare Professionals will visit individuals in the areas of : Chester, Ellesmere Port and the Wirral . Our clients provide support to individuals with learning disabilities and mental health needs in a variety of settings including nursing and supported living and outreach services. Our staff encourage and enable them to live as independently as possible and to stay well.
– Provide a floating support service to clients across the Cheshire and Wirral area
– Support with benefits, housing and independent living.
– Accompany clients to appointments.
– Provide a person centred service based on individual needs.
– Follow the individuals support plan and report any changes/concerns.
– Encourage clients to participate in activities that may be beneficial to them.
– Be an ear to listen
– Have a positive outlook on life and a passion to care for others
– Be creative and resourceful and able to think out of the box and prioritise
– Adaptable and versatile be able to work alone and within a team
– Take pride in your work, exceptional attention to detail and reliability are essential.
– Previous 6 months experience working in a similiar role is essential
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including
- £10.50 – £19.00 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Paid Travel Expenses
- Flexible Working Hours
- Career Development and Free Training
- Pension Contribution
- Free Uniform
- DBS Refund
If this sounds like you then apply today and a member of the team will be in touch with more information and to start your registration.